- By Pierre-Alexandre
- January 10th, 2019
As the new year kicked in with a Bitcoin price range evolving around $3,800, all the crypto ecosystem and trading community is wondering how will perform Bitcoin, the "King" of crypto, this year.
As we are getting used with some very volatile activity on the Bitcoin and crypto markets, it's very difficult to accurately forecast the price. In fact, nobody knows!
But from a macro point of view, it's interesting to hear some experts debating about the "fair" price of Bitcoin, with the main question being if the bottom bas been reached and what could be a "normal" price for Bitcoin.
We have collected some video of cryptocurrency investors and experts sharing their predictions Bitcoin price in 2019.
First video is from CNBC which has compiled a serie of crypto experts predictions for 2019:
- Thomas Lee, Fundstrat Global Advisors Managing partner
- Mohamed El-Rian , Allianz Chief Economic advisor
- Mark Yusko, Morgan Creek Capital Management Founder and CEO
- Jeremy Allaire Circle CEO and co-founder
- Brian Kelly BKMC LLC Founder and CEO
- Spencer Bogart, Blockchain Capital Partner
- Asifff Hirji, Coinbase, President and COO
- Anthony Pompliano, Morgan Creek Digital Founder and Partner
- Mitch Steves RBC Capital Markets, Equity Research Analyst
Michel Novogratz, a famous Bitcoin forecaster from Galaxy Digital, shared during an interview in December 2018 that he was believing in a price range between $3,000 and $6,000.
Even if Michel is famous for his Bitcoin forecasts, he explained that his company sent an email to their clients informing them they won't give more price advise.
“We are tired of people asking us about target prices".
“Because of the inherent volatility in crypto, we will cease to provide any timeframes for the realization of fair value.”
Sonny Singh, Bitpay chief commercial officer, was interviewed after Mid- November 2018 Bitcoin crash, and was still bullish on Bitcoin for 2019: